More than almost any other destination, Tanzania is the land of safaris. Throughout the country there are unparalleled opportunities to experience a natural wealth of wildlife.
Travel Tanzania has developed a unique programme of tours that incorporates our love of adventure and our unique perspective on the outdoors. Tanzania is home to some of the most dramatic and adventurous safari venues in the world, the national parks and conservation areas of northern Tanzania, and the renowned wildlife regions of Kenya. Our safaris are designed to give our clients the best experience possible, to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Full of adventure and thrill and designed to suit the time of your and the number of days available, our safaris will take you on a journey through the wilds of Tanzania.
Imagine watching lions hunt over the endless plains of the Serengeti, home to the Great Migration where the wildebeest passes across the plains into Kenya’s Masai Mara.
You will visit Ngorongoro for a sighting of the rare Black Rhino, in the Lost World of the Ngorongoro Crater floor, or experiencing the thrill of a close encounter with the giraffe and elephants of Lake Manyara and Tarangire.
We can arrange an exhilarating hunt with the Hadzabe, the authentic Bushmen of Lake Eyasi who still rely on these ancient techniques to survive today. Or spend time with the families of Maasai tribes’ people, learning about their fascinating culture in remote villages of Tanzania.
However, you’d like to experience your safari, we work hard to ensure you have best possible experience out in the wild.
What to Expect
- Private and personalised safaris. We work with our drivers to ensure you the maximum advantage in sightings, based on the time of year and daily weather.
- Your Personal Safari Guide will meet at hotel night before your trek, to discuss your itinerary as planned with your Travel Tanzania agent. They will answer any questions you may have.
- Our experienced drivers know the land and the wildlife and will take you to the best places to experience sightings.
- Our drivers have years of experience and are passionate about the conservation of their national parks. They are very proud, friendly and amenable. They will be your friend and guide to help you get the very most out of your trip.
- Our drivers are always in constant communication with each other, to find out where the animals are, and for safety.
- You and your driver will take the day at your own pace. If at any time you feel tired, your driver will take you back to your lodge.
- Your accommodation will consist of lightweight tents; semi-luxury accommodation, luxury or exclusive, depending on your choice of accommodation at booking.
- Breakfast lunch and dinner is included.
- Travel Tanzania will arrange all transfers between national parks and conservation areas, to and from hotels.
Your safari will be designed around you schedule, from 2 days upwards. To experience the most of Tanzania’s abundant nature, we would recommend a 5-day minimum stay, to include the Serengeti and Ngorongoro, and either Lake Manyara or Tarangire.
All safari costs, vehicle use, salaries of support staff, food and mineral water, and National Park and Game Reserve entrance fees.
Full-board basis accommodation as stipulated in your safari overview with respect to your chosen accommodation grade